Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hello again! Hope that you had a good day?

Driving back on Monday from Johannesburg, I passed fields and fields of Cosmos flowers. It's that time of the year again in South Africa, with the change of season to Winter, that they appear. They grow randomly in the veld and even alongside our roads. Apparantely the seeds were brought over from the UK during the Anglo Boer War, as cattle fodder. Their simplistic shape and perfect petals, ranging in colour from white through maroon to pink, are eye-catching. I always marvel at their beauty and absolutely love them!













I have a spiritual experience when I look around me at nature.
















How I love old rusted gates and fencing. They have many stories to tell, of people and animals passing through along a road to.....somewhere....



I trust that you have enjoyed these pics as much as I do. Take care. Chat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment