Sunday, April 22, 2018

Good evening! I cannot believe that the weekend is already over and we face a new week full of challenges.
I just love old suitcases and decided to revamp this one and once done, have put it to good use. I will show you at the end of the post. Wait.......!


I sanded the case very lightly just so that the paint could have a better grip, once applied.



The inside looked worse than the outside. Even a case will have many stories to tell; if only it could talk!






After the first coat of Annie Sloan paint.





 I also painted the inside of the case and then added some subtle dabs of the dark wax. I love the effect.
















I can't wait to show you the rest of the pics of the completed product!
Goodbye for now and take care!












1 comment:

  1. I have one of these - also can't wait to see the next post!

    ReplyDelete