Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Some of my favourite spots at the Quilt Festival...

Like the rest of my posts pertaining to the Quilt Festival, this blog post is in memory of the beautiful, talented and creative Anneke Blaise, editor of the Home Magazine, who passed away recently. I still cannot believe that I will not see her beautiful face and editorial any longer. Rest in peace Anneke!

I just have to say that all of the quilts were of such a high standard and quality! I still spend hours looking over them and appreciating the many hours spent working on them. What an honour to be associated with such a magnificent event!















Once again, I hope you enjoyed the gorgeous quilts and special corners! See you again soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What stunning works of art Rieks. I would loved to be there with you. Mel xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel! Yes it was a beautiful Exhibition! Wish you were here with us! xx

    ReplyDelete