Saturday, March 22, 2014

"MERCI"

Good morning everybody!
Sadly, I have to inform you that we are approaching the end of our visit to EnStyle in Parys!
Not to worry, as I will have something else up my sleeve for you! I just love hearing from my regular followers who inspire me so much to continue blogging; although they have not subscribed to my Blog, but email me regularly and chat on Facebook! I had such a lovely surprise  the other day when Willa Croft from The Old Cupboard Door inboxed me complimenting me on my Blog and thanking me. Please pop in at her blog. You will love her warmth and charm, with lots of inspiring ideas. So, it's those small things that mean the world to me! Please continue with your emails, text msgs and comments! Some ideas would also help, as one does fall into a rut at times.

Anyway, I would like to introduce you to my other favourite shop - "Merci". I know that I have blogged in a previous post, but every time I visit, there's something new and beautiful!





Merci is a French inspired shop that focuses on mostly  French lace, toile-du-jouy, cutlery and crockery! If you are not sure what 'toile' is, then please pop into 4th March blog where I gave a brief description. One needs a lot of time to linger in this shop as there's just too much to take in all at once!
I just love all the red accessories and purchased some knives and forks for my new red kitchen.












Meet Lydia who has quite a broad knowledge of what she's selling and will do anything to help you.









I also loved the old vintage replica tins, mugs, tea towels and flasks!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a peaceful weekend!


3 comments:

  1. I love French inspired decor & those plates are lovely - especially layered up like that. A beautiful shop - thanks for sharing your journey with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red goodies. The tins are lovely. Always enjoy your blog my cuzzie. xxx
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much Mel & Dee!! Really appreciate it!! xx

    ReplyDelete