Monday, October 28, 2013

Last leg of the trip...

One of our favourite places to stop and shop is at a farmstall called Jachtpoort Farm Stall!
It's basically in the middle of nowhere, but they sell the most beautiful products and food - biltong, dried fruit, nuts et. Everything that a stall has to offer the tired traveller!

I just love these 'life-size' dolls sitting outside the shop, welcoming  their visitors!



Old signs make stunning decoration!












They even support breast cancer in the middle of nowhere!!



The farm stall belongs to this farm....


















My favourite farm in the whole world!!












Ostriches



There's something about a windmill that always makes me turn my head...



A derelict old farmhouse lost and forgotten!


1 comment:

  1. It is such a beautiful place that I can see why you love it so much. Always sad to see deserted farmhouses - I wonder why it is just left ....

    Beautiful photos as always Rix - thanx for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete