Thursday, September 12, 2013

Good morning everybody! Well, hubby finally arrives on Friday and I can't wait to give him his quilt!

I have already started handstitching my next one that has been waiting for me. The binding is finished, so just the quilting to do. Will show you at a later stage. I may want to make a few additions to this quilt. Will see and discuss with dear ol' Tiki!

Anyway I am enjoying the appearance of Spring and the fact that we can start planting and fixing up our gardens.





I think that I'm going to work on this corner on the side of our house. Add more paving blocks and colour. I have a 'chippy' old bench standing there in a quiet and private place.  Can't plant anything in the ground there either but can add some succulents and colourful shrubs in pots as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment