Tuesday, August 13, 2013

TODAY.......





Today I sit and think about how blessed and fortunate I am to have a beautiful son and his girlfriend. They have been together for 10 yrs and make a very unusual couple. They are both fitness and health fanatics and right at this moment are preparing for the World Championships in Las Vegas. Unfortunately my son cannot compete as he has too much demands on his business and decided to withdraw and support Laura instead. I am amazed and so impressed with his unselfish love and care for her. Yes, she is beautiful inside and outside. He has been assisting with her training and eating the same foods that she eats. That is not easy because I know how much my child loves his food, snacks and treats. In fact, both of them! But they both stick to the strict regime of eating and will 'hang out' after the competition and enjoy all the food America has to offer them.

So my blogging may be a bit neglected this week as we all jump in and help them prepare. I am busy decorating her costume and sat until after midnight last night; designing, gluing and stitching all the bling on. I cannot show now, but will do once they have left.

I will greet you and wish you all a blessed day. Please pray God's protection over my kids and that Laura will have favour with the judges there. She is a deserving winner with a very generous heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment