Sunday, August 11, 2013


Thursday, 25 July 2013

PARYS.......(cont)

Hi! I'm back again with my exciting and beautiful trip to Parys yesterday! As promised, I want to share Deon's collection of succulents and interesting museum with you.












There is also a small garden where he sells beautiful terracotta pots and a nice selection of succulents. He mentioned that he has more plants on their way, so I look forward to seeing them. Think I will have to post more pics once they arrive.


I absolutely love visiting their Museum and always see something new that I never saw with my previous visit there. This museum houses a collection of Anglo Boer War artifacts and some Voortrekker pieces.


























   Thanks for stopping by.  I trust you love this place as much as I do! Hope to see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment