Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stella....hunting (cont)


Hello again. Sorry for the delay but I am still waiting for the pics from hubby dearest! So in the meantime, I'm going to post some others that I took along the road when we drove up to Stella to the hunt!
I so enjoy capturing "life" as it is. We sometimes miss out on the small things and they just pass us by, like the sight of a donkey cart, pigs running down to play in a waterhole, farm labourers' houses, clothes hanging on a fence, etc. So simple, yet so beautiful, if you look beyond what the average person sees!

So for now...... enjoy the things I love, with me...


What joy to observe the 2 pigs running to their water trough and then .....



.................?



............frolicking in the mud!



Some passers-by in their donkey cart






No comments:

Post a Comment