Sunday, August 11, 2013



Monday, 22 July 2013

Parys   ....... (cont)

Welcome to a new week! A week of blogging, kids, cooking, gardening, crocheting, quilting and soaking up a few warm rays of winter sun!

I feel like continuing with my love of Parys and the beauty it has to offer.

The photograph below was taken right outside one of my favourite restaurants/ venues, on the banks of the Vaal River! You may even be fortunate enough to reserve a table a few metres from the water's edge and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the river, whilst listening to the abundance of bird life that abound in the area.




Timothy relaxing on a bench close to the water's edge.





My favourite spot close to the water!



Special people enjoying the tranquility. Paul and Sue Sidwell and my darling mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment