Wednesday, August 14, 2013


Inspired...

Hello dears. I am still working on Laura's bikini that she has to wear for the competition, but just wanted to share some things that inspire me. I am a little bit stressed and very tired at the moment, so need a distraction to share things that mean much to my creative juices! On top of quilting, photography, knitting, reading, scrapbooking and gardening, I love crocheting and these little flowers are so handy to put on cushions. Don't you just love the colours?




I can't wait to see this blanket that my mom knitted for Cheney....



One of my own quick designs I had to do for a colleague at school last year, which turned out as 'brooches' for her boat trip.



I also enjoy working with felt and here I designed some pics for my friend Linda. She was knitting a jersey for her 1st grandchild.



Hands...... I love and admire people's hands so much. There is history and stories to tell in our hands. These are my dear mom's hands... quilting.



Tiki's hands. Beautiful! Here she's helping my mom with her quilt - 'Always Believe in Angels'.




Tiki and mom busy with a workshop.....




One of the many crochet projects I am busy with.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I love those little crochet shapes - I have a whole cushion of them - gifted so generously by you - thanks my dear xx

    ReplyDelete