Monday, August 19, 2013

Champs...in Los Angeles...

Well the two 'champs' have landed safely in L.A! and having a wonderful time, it seems. I am so happy for them. I call my son a champ because he had to stop his intense training and focus on his business instead and help Laura with her training and competition preparation. That takes a huge sacrifice from somebody who had set his heart on doing well and also competing overseas. This is  their first time overseas as well!
 What a relief that everything worked out just fine and we can relax for a few days before Laura competes. Thankyou to all for the prayers and well wishes. We cannot survive without prayer and the support of others. I'm going to post a few pics of them at the O.R.Tambo airport - Johannesburg on Friday night.


Fred & laura checking in. I have never experienced such excitement.






All my kids! I call Laura my child as well because she has been part of our family for so long and I love her. She is good for my son Freddy and the other 2 siblings. Always very respectful and loving. She is not only beautiful on the outside, but the inside as well.



My mom with the two jet setters.



Mom with Cheney.


3 blondies in a row!



I'm always overloaded with luggage! But you never know..... always something one needs.






Have heard that the Fred and Laura are safe and sound in L.A and shopping up a storm there; in between the training. He trains her and trains with her and eats EVERYTHING she eats! How supportive is that?

Anyway have a lovely day. Take care. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment