Sunday, August 11, 2013

At last I can blog again!!
Hope you are all doing well? Being a stay at home mom has kept me so very busy and not having any help at home (as Maria is desperately ill with a bad case of shingles!), I just don't get to my blog. Anyway, I had some "me time" this week and treated myself to a knitting class  and crochet class. The knitting was all about 'free-style' knitting which made a huge difference to my confidence and knitting skills! Dana Biddell gave the class and it was awesome. My shawl is now complete and i had my hand at Tunisian Crochet as well. Upon completion of my shawl, I attempted a beautiful jacket. One that Dana was wearing herself. My biggest concern is the decreasing and increasing of the neckline!! The rest is quite easy...... A rectangle that slips over the head and ties loosely down the sides. Yaaayyyy!! I cant wait to complete it and have already purchased wool for the next project
                                                                                                                                                                                The very talented and creative Dana and I.                                   

                                                                                            

Tiki and Dana winding the yarn into manageable balls


 A selection of some of Dana's yarns!
Some of Dana's beautiful creations

                  


The start of my creation.... a shawl!

         



No comments:

Post a Comment