Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A world of inspiration......

Throughout the years I've had the privilege of rubbing shoulders with amazing people who inspire and motivate me to be a better person. These are people I am close to as well as people I have never met. Although I am inspired by human beings; animals, nature and all beautiful things complete the world i live in!
I am passionate about crafts and love putting my hands to good use, as my children would put it.
Below is a list of what gives me good enough reason to live and be thankful:

         * My faith in and love for God
         * My husband
         * My kids, my mom, dad and loving family
         * My colleagues and awesome friends
         * Photography
         * Quilting
         * Scrapbooking
         * Antiques
         * Vintage crockery, cutlery, teapots and drinking from Royal Albert tea cups
         * Travel  
         * My Blackberry
         * Reading
         * The ever-changing sea, the Karoo, veld and mountains .......

            .......and so the list goes on!


To find out more about my amazing life, follow my 'journey'....... Riekie Helberg.....

Read it, learn it, love it and come home to "roost".

No comments:

Post a Comment